See Community Communications for all aspects regarding communications with local residents.
Rent at Gilchrist Gardens
Beautiful suites available for immediate possession.
$1,000.00 monthly, including utilities and basic Shaw cable.
511 Pinestream Place NE
(in Pineridge) view map
- Silvera for Seniors and the Alberta Ministry of Seniors and Housing cut the ribbon on June 3, 2016 to officially open Phase One of Gilchrist Gardens, with 61 Independent Living suites.
Read the media release here.
- If you’re interested in living at Gilchrist Gardens, please contact our placement office at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
- Photos of Phase One of the project (61 Independent Living suites) from mid-August, 2015.
- On March 13, the Government of Alberta announced $21 million dollars in new funding to start building Phase Two of the project. Phase Two is devoted to 114 Supportive Living Units.
- The second floor structure is nearing completion
- Silvera for Seniors works with the Gilchrist development owner, Alberta Social Housing Corporation, and the prime consultant, Abugov Kaspar Architects to review and contemplate a Phase 2 Supportive Living development component.
- The general contractor, Omicron Construction, breaks ground on Phase One (61 Independent Living suites) on June 1.
|Community communications||Background and Studies|