See Community Communications for all aspects regarding communications with local residents.
Rent at Gilchrist Gardens
Beautiful suites available for immediate possession.
$1,000.00 monthly, including utilities and basic Shaw cable.
511 Pinestream Place NE
(in Pineridge) view map
- Silvera for Seniors and the Alberta Ministry of Seniors and Housing cut the ribbon on June 3, 2016 to officially open Phase One of Gilchrist Gardens, with 61 suites.
Read the media release here.
- If you’re interested in living at Gilchrist Gardens, please contact our placement office at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
- Photos of Phase One of the project (61 suites) from mid-August, 2015.
- On March 13, the Government of Alberta announced $21 million dollars in new funding to start building Phase Two of the project. Phase Two is devoted to 114 Independent Living suites with Enhanced Supports.
- The second floor structure is nearing completion
- Silvera for Seniors works with the Gilchrist development owner, Alberta Social Housing Corporation, and the prime consultant, Abugov Kaspar Architects to review and contemplate a Phase 2 Independent Living with Enhanced Supports development component.
- The general contractor, Omicron Construction, breaks ground on Phase One (61 suites) on June 1.
|Community communications||Background and Studies|