Working with Silvera
Why work with Silvera?
Silvera for Seniors is an exciting, dynamic organization, consistently growing and changing. We’ve been excelling in this industry in Calgary for over 50 years and are always looking for talented individuals to join our inspiring Silvera team!
We are a committed, caring and motivated team of direct service, administrative, maintenance and management staff, whose mission is to provide meaningful quality of life to our seniors.
We are committed to the ongoing training and support for all our employees, enabling us to excel in providing professional and superior service to our residents.
We believe in a diverse workforce, career advancement, employee recognition and offering a competitive salary and benefits package. We are all part of a dedicated team in creating supportive seniors communities.
We also believe in fostering positive relationships with employees, residents and families, all levels of government and all our service providers.
Benefits of working with Silvera
Silvera recognizes skills and experience, and it facilitates a work/life balance by providing:
- Comprehensive benefits plan, with matching pension savings plans
- Flexible work schedule and lieu time
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee recognition programs and events
- Strong health and wellness culture
- Work skills training throughout the year
Comprehensive orientation & training with “buddy” shifts if applicable
- Professional environment and the dignified treatment of our residents
- Easy commutes as our communities are located around the city
|Current Opportunities||Recruitment Scams|