Is Supportive Living For Me?
A Silvera for Seniors Supportive Living community may be right for you if you:
- Have trouble managing rent or the cost of home maintenance and property taxes.
- Have health issues affecting your ability to live independently.
- Have mobility issues (such as difficulty climbing stairs).
- Feel isolated.
- Find it difficult to cook or do housework on your own.
However, you should still be able to:
- Manage your own self-care.
- Get to meals without assistance.
- Enjoy living in a community setting.
- Arrange for home care to support your needs.
We abide by the City of Calgary’s Smoking Bylaw, and all of our communities are smoke-free environments. Please refer to Silvera’s No-smoking Policy for more information.