Keeping you engaged and connected to your finances, government supports and other services is a priority for Silvera as it supports senior living.
That’s why, for no extra cost, all residents have access to Silvera’s award-winning Community Resource Program.
Our Community Resource Coordinators are ready to help you:
- Access and optimize government benefits and programs.
- Receive information on community resources.
- Get income tax assistance.
- Complete forms and applications (such as Personal Directive, Guardianship and Power of Attorney, including those applying to Silvera’s Memory Care Program)
- Access special transportation needs.
Residents in Silvera’s seniors housing, whether they are in Independent Living or Supportive Living, have a wide variety of service needs. Our coordinators are there to help you access information on:
Family Doctors Accepting New Patients
Other Referrals and Support Services
Need help getting to appointments or shopping? We can help, whether by arranging Access Calgary/Handi-Bus service, escorted transportation, or helping residents obtain Calgary Transit passes.
Silvera’s Community Resource Program received the 2009 Innovation Award for Independent Living from the Alberta Senior Citizens Housing Association.