Chief Development Officer
Lorne is committed to ensuring Silvera residents have secure, quality, accessible housing and supports so they may live their best lives.
He has worked on many of Silvera’s capital development projects, including:
- the implementation of the first three phases of the development of Westview campus
- the conversion of a hotel into 120-unit affordable housing suites through the Canadian Federal Rapid Housing Initiative;
- the subdivision and master planning of Silvera’s Bridgeland Development
- the development of Gilchrist campus (in partnership with the Government of Alberta)
- several other new projects, from the modernization and expansion of existing facilities to the development of new communities.
Prior to his tenure with Silvera, Lorne was responsible for the development and expansion of partnerships within Alberta’s continuing care sector.
Lorne possesses a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of British Columbia and formerly attained a Certified Management Accountant designation (retired).