Housing with Service Options
Willow Park on the Bow in Bridgeland is a unique property in the Silvera portfolio. These self-contained apartments have kitchens, though residents also receive six meals per month and have the option to purchase additional meals and housekeeping services.
WPOTB might be a good fit if you:
- Would like living in a spacious one or two-bedroom suite
- Would like to have your own kitchen and prepare most of your meals
- Would like meals prepared for you occasionally
- Can manage your daily needs
- Have or need scheduled home care or other supports in place
- Would like 24-hour non-medical employees on site
This community may not be right for you if you:
- Cannot manage your needs independently
- Have health needs that require medical employees on site
- Would like additional services and supports such as daily dining, weekly housekeeping, learning and active living programs included
Rents and fees
Rent is fixed rate based on size of suite. Units are priced 11 per cent below the market rate as per the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation-calculated average of similar housing in Calgary.
Six meals per month, internet and cable are included. Fees are charged for optional additional dining and housekeeping services and for parking (subject to availability). Residents must set up their own utilities.